It’s been a strange year.
I wonder if other realtors/brokers/real estate professionals get to experience the variety of deals as I do?
(Not considering the past experience of selling real estate in Spain, Portugal, Canada, and Indiana) I’ve think I may had hit the world-wide spectrum of real estate this year.
I started out 2018 selling nothing; it was a rough start. Then it began…
- Las Vegas, NV: luxury condos
- Santa Clarita, CA: Mobile home
- Simi Valley, CA: Condos, townhomes, homes, commercial lease for auto dealership, SFR assisted living home and business, lease for a church, land development for the US Marine Corp, and a gas station.
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Large industrial lease for a biomedical manufacturing firm in Thousand Oaks. All the while the landlord was in Dubai. Medical office condo that’s larger than most buildings.
- Chatsworth, CA: Commercial lease for a Nissan Dealership
- Boise, ID: Homes
- Oxnard, CA: Home
- Bethesda, MD: Homes
- Sherman Oaks, CA: Homes
- Moorpark, CA: Home
- Woodland Hills, CA: Townhomes
- Phoenix, AZ: Shopping center, hospitality
- Reseda, CA: Restaurant lease, restaurant sale
- Charlotte, NC: Medical office building
- Chino Hills, CA: Office condo
- Venice/Santa Monica, CA: Homes
- Hollywood, CA: Apartment building
- Westlake Village, CA: Home
Wow, what a strange year.
I gotta say, it would be easier selling one type of real estate; but this sure makes it interesting.